Last update…. on 01/25/2023
This Site is published by ISMAST ENERGY SARL
Limited liability company with share capital of 5,000,000 CFA francs
RRCM no.: RB-COT/16 B 17512
Address: LOT 52D, VILLA 624 TOKPLEGBE, COTONOU LITTORAL
Telephone number : +229 64 53 65 65 / +229 66 15 59 76
E-mail address: email@example.com
Maisha Creative Agency is the technical service provider.
Address: C/1989 Zogbohouè
E-mail address: Telephone: 00229 96 72 12 68
Hosting is provided by Planet Hoster
Privacy protection is at the heart of ISMAST ENERGY’s concerns. The processing of your Data is subject to compliance with the provisions of the law ” LAW N ° 2017 -20 OF APRIL 20, 2018 ON THE DIGITAL CODE IN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN” and European regulation n ° 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection Personal Data, known as “GDPR”, or any other legislative or regulatory act modifying them. You can obtain further information on protection from the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.apdp.bj).
The methods of collecting and processing your Personal Data,
How ISMAST ENERGY uses your Personal Data
To the measures taken by ISMAST ENERGY to ensure the protection of your Personal Data collected in the context of the use of the Site
To your obligations and those of ISMAST ENERGY under the DIGITAL CODE IN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
“Data recipient”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or any other body that receives communication of personal data, whether or not it is a third party.
“Personal data”: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; is deemed to be an “identifiable natural person” a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more specific elements specific to his physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity;
“DPO” (data protection officer ): data protection officer;
“Person concerned”: an identified or identifiable natural person.
“Controller”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing;
“Processor”: the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
Our site does not request nominative registration from its visitors and does not proceed to any nominative registration for the simple consultation of its pages.
However, in certain cases (registration , order, location, quote and audit request, etc.), you may be asked to leave personal data (surnames, first names, telephone numbers, postal addresses, email address, etc.). The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during collection by an asterisk.
If necessary, the collection form may be accompanied by a checkbox allowing you to accept or refuse that your data be used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties.
We do not collect any sensitive data, namely any data relating to your racial or ethnic origins, your political, philosophical or religious opinions or your trade union membership, or which relate to your health or your sex life.
In addition, when consulting our website, we are required to collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, your IP address, the pages you have consulted and the searches you have carried out), and to your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.). We will also carry out an approximate geolocation of your city of origin. This data will be used on the one hand to produce statistics on the use of our site in order to make it more relevant, to identify people interested in our services. and to provide you with product offerings on and off our site related to your interests and, possibly, your locality.
Data collected when using the Website
|NATURE OF DATA COLLECTED||PURPOSES OF PROCESSING|
|Statistics on the course of the Internet user||Production of statistical data to analyze Site traffic with a view to improving it (search queries, pages visited, etc.)|
|Data relating to events related to your device given by the browser
( server errors, server activity, settings, type and language of your browser, date and time of the request and originating URL, session identifiers, browsing history, etc. )
|To help deal with system errors and to administer and improve our services.|
|Data to personalize the user’s navigation||Collection of data to memorize the preferences of the Internet user (articles , products) and allow him to consult the history of his activities.|
|IP Address / Location Data (after solicitation and consent)||Geolocation / Allow the Internet user to locate the retailer of ISAMST ENERGY products and/or services closest to his home.|
Your IP address is made anonymous as soon as it is collected, so that Legrand does not have access to it.
We process the data mentioned above on the basis of our legitimate interest to improve our products and services or on the basis of your consent for location data and those collected through cookies subject to consent used on the Site (see the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section below).
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies are small text files stored in your browser when you visit our site subject to the choices you have made and which you can modify at any time by adjusting your settings (see the section below “Accepting or refusing Cookies”).
During your navigation, cookies are placed on your terminal (computer, mobile phone, tablet), to record information relating to navigation (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.) and whose main objective is to improve your consultation and allow us to send you personalized services.
|TYPES OF COOKIES||WHO GENERATES THESE COOKIES?|
|Cookies necessary for the Website:
Cookies essential to the provision of the services offered on the Site. Since these Cookies are essential to allow access to the Site, they cannot be refused.
|Website analytics cookies :
Cookies allowing the collection of information which is used to record the statistics of Internet users on the routes.
No statistical data is combined with personal data that ISMAST ENERGY may hold.
Cookies used to improve the relevance of advertising messages. They fulfill different functions such as preventing the continuous reappearance of the same advertisement, ensuring that advertisements are correctly displayed for advertisers, or even selecting advertisements according to the centers of interest of the Internet user.
You can opt out of cookies:
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/psettings
|Social media cookies:
Cookies used to allow the sharing of content from the Site to social networks simply. These cookies can also be used for advertising purposes
Third-party cookies intended to improve the interactivity of the Site
The Site offers services made available by third-party sites.
The following social network sharing buttons:
- Facebook : Facebook.com, is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). You can find the list and an overview of Facebook’s social plugins at the following address: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins . For more information on Facebook’s policy regarding the protection of personal data, please visit: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter : Twitter services are operated and provided by Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103 USA. You can find the Developer Rules of Conduct at https://dev.twitter.com/overview/terms/agreement-and-policy . For more information on Twitter’s policy regarding the protection of personal data, please see: https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
- Google : Google is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View CA 94043, USA. For more information on the use of Google services, you can visit: https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/terms/regional.html . For more information on Google’s policy regarding the protection of personal data, please consult: https://www.google.fr/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
The videos broadcast on the Site:
- Youtube : Youtube is operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. You will find the list and an overview of Youtube ‘s social plugins at the following address: https://www.youtube.com/yt/dev/fr . For more information on Youtube ‘s policy regarding the protection of personal data, please see: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801895
You can configure your browser so that cookies are saved in your device or rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer, or to be informed when a cookie is saved in your device, in order to allow you to accept or refuse it.
You can manage your personal preferences and personalize your choices in our cookie management tool
However, deleting all the cookies used may lead to the alteration or loss of certain settings or information and make browsing difficult. Thus, the Site will not be able to memorize the preferences of the Internet user, the user will not be able to find the history of his activities and the sharing of content to social networks will be impossible.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
- For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- For Microsoft EDGE™: https://privacy.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=fr_FR
CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER RELATIONS CENTER
When you contact our Customer Service, through the contact forms available on the website or by calling, we collect the following data from you (*mandatory data):
|NATURE OF DATA COLLECTED||PURPOSES OF PROCESSING|
|Civility*||Respond to requests and requests in a personalized way|
|Full name*||Identity verification / Respond to requests and solicitations by name|
|Address*||– Allow questions or requests for information to be processed by post
– Allow appointments
– Offer a local service to the user
|Mail address*||– Allow questions or requests for information to be processed electronically;
– Allow the sending of a satisfaction survey;
– Allow the sending of commercial prospecting communication electronically, on the basis of your consent.
|Phone number*||– Allow questions or requests for information to be handled by telephone;
– Allow the sending of commercial prospecting communication by SMS, on the basis of your consent.
|Information relating to the device used in the context of remote assistance*||– Enable the remote assistance service to be provided;
– Allow to resolve service interruptions;
– Establishment of statistics
|IP address (remote assistance)*||– Enable the remote assistance service to be provided;
– Allow to resolve service interruptions.
|Network used for remote assistance (3G, 4G, 5G , etc.)*||– Enable the remote assistance service to be provided;
– Allow to resolve service interruptions;
– Establishment of statistics.
|Video recordings||– Enable the remote assistance service to be provided;
– Allow technical analysis of the installation remotely.
Please also note that the content of attachments and messages that you send to us may contain personal data.
The data identified as mandatory are essential for the provision of the requested service. Failure to respond will compromise the proper execution of your request. For example, if you do not wish to give us your telephone number, we will not be able to provide you with our remote assistance service.
All of this data is collected on the basis of our legitimate interest in the continuous improvement of our customer relations and on the basis of your consent for the sending of commercial prospecting communications. We inform you that the data thus communicated will be cross-checked with that which we hold and may be used for the purpose of creating your customer file on our partner customer management tool such as Saleforce or others .
Following the request made to our Customer Relations Center, on the basis of our legitimate interest in the continuous improvement of customer relations, we will send you a short satisfaction survey by e-mail, to the e-mail address you you communicated to us.
In particular, you have the right to object to this processing, by following the procedure detailed in the “Exercise of user rights” section.
We keep the data that you communicate to us for the time necessary to process your request and for a maximum of 3 years from the completion of the services, depending on the reason for your request. All the data that you communicate to us to inform us of your dissatisfaction with one of our products is kept for a maximum period of 10 years.
The videos made through our video remote assistance service are kept for a period not exceeding 6 months, depending on the technical difficulties encountered during the analysis of your installation.
The results of the satisfaction surveys are kept for a maximum period of 1 year from the sending of the survey.
For further information on the recipients who can access your personal data, please see the “ACCESS TO DATA” section.
COMMUNICATION AND DIRECT MARKETING OPERATIONS
Direct Email Marketing
On the basis of your consent, your email address may be used for commercial prospecting purposes, to send you newsletters, invitations to events, information on our new products, and promotional campaigns related to our products, by email.
Please note that you can object to this processing at any time and unsubscribe from our communications by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page of our emails, or by following the procedure indicated in the section “Exercise of user rights Your e-mail address will be kept for a period not exceeding three (3) years from the last contact from you. For more information on the recipients of your personal data, please consult the section “ACCESS TO DATA “.
SMS direct marketing
Based on your consent, your telephone number may be used for the purpose of sending commercial prospecting communications (invitation to events, information on our new products, promotional campaigns related to our products).
Please note that you can object to this processing at any time and unsubscribe from our communications by sending “STOP” to the ISMAST ENERGY telephone number that sent you an SMS.
Your mobile phone number will be kept for a period not exceeding three (3) years from the last contact from you.
Surveys and competitions
From time to time, ISMAST ENERGY may organize contests on social networks. If you wish to participate, you will be asked to fill out a form and accept the rules of the game.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out in accordance with the game rules.
For more information on the processing of personal data when participating in a contest, please consult the “Personal Data” article of the game rules.
Following a request made to our Customer Service, you are likely to receive a satisfaction survey by e-mail, sent on the basis of our legitimate interest in the continuous improvement of customer relations.
We inform you if the survey is entrusted to a third-party service provider, acting as a subcontractor. Your personal data in this case will be anonymized at the service provider, there is no access to it.
The results of the survey will be stored for a maximum period of one (1) year from the sending of the survey in our customer management tool.
For more information about the recipients of your data, please see the “ACCESS TO DATA” section.
You have the possibility of requesting the sending by email of the “White Paper” (report or guide intended to present concise information on a complex subject while presenting the principles of ISMAST ENERGY on the subject), from the Site. As such, we will ask you to provide us with your email address, so that we can send you the White Paper.
We inform you that your email address may be stored in our customer management tool, for the purposes of sending the requested document. We also inform you that this information may be cross-checked with that which we already hold concerning you.
In particular, you have the right to object to this processing, by following the procedure detailed in the section by sending an email to …………………
If you are not yet known in our customer management tool, your email address will be kept for a period not exceeding 6 months from its collection. Otherwise, your email address will be kept for the duration corresponding to the purpose for which it was initially collected.
For more information about the recipients of your data, please see the “ACCESS TO DATA” section.
EXERCISE OF USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter IV relating to the Personal Data of Users of LAW N ° 2017 -20 OF APRIL 20, 2018 ON THE DIGITAL CODE IN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN, You can exercise these rights:
- Right of access : you can request to obtain a copy of your personal data from us, as well as to receive any information concerning the processing of your personal data (such as the categories of personal data that are processed, the purposes of the processing, the categories of recipients to whom the personal data is communicated, the retention period of the personal data);
- Right to rectification : you can ask us to correct, complete, update your personal data if they are inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous and/or obsolete;
- Right to erasure : you can ask us to delete your personal data under certain conditions (for example, in application of article 415 of the Digital Code , if your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or are processed; or if you have withdrawn your consent for the processing of your personal data, since consent was the legal basis for the collection and processing and there is no longer any other legal basis justifying this this) ;
- Right to limitation of processing : you can ask us to limit the processing of your personal data under certain conditions (for example, in application of article 437 of the Digital Code , when your personal data is the subject of a processing you can ask the person responsible for this processing for limitations :);
- Right not to be subject to particular processing : you can withdraw your consent, pursuant to Article 390 of the Digital Code , to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, produce legal effects concerning you or significantly affect you in a similar way;
- Right of opposition : you can oppose the processing of your personal data for a reason related to your particular situation (in accordance with, and within the limits of, article 440 of the Numerical Code ). If personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you can oppose this processing at any time, including if it includes profiling activities (as long as these relate directly to this direct marketing) ;
- Right to portability : you can request to receive your personal data – when processed on the legal basis of your consent or for the performance of a contract – in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and ask that we transmit this data to another data controller (for example, another service provider);
- Right in the event of death : in accordance with article 441 of the Numerical Code , the beneficiaries of a “de cujus” proving their identity may, if the elements brought to their attention allow them to presume that the personal data concerning them making subject of processing have not been updated, require the person responsible for this processing to take the death into consideration and carry out the updates that must be the result.
In addition to the rights described above, you have the right to lodge a complaint, at any time, with the competent supervisory authority. For example, under the Digital Code , you can file such a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority (APDP) if you have reason to believe that the processing of your personal data violates LAW N ° 2017 -20 OF APRIL 20, 2018 BEARING DIGITAL CODE IN THE REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
The processing of personal data is carried out using manual and computer tools. The sole purpose of this processing is to achieve the objectives indicated and this, with a view to ensuring the confidentiality and security of the data.
ISMAST ENERGY has put in place adequate physical, electronic and administrative protection measures that comply with the regulations to protect your personal data. However, we would like to draw users’ attention to the possible risks in terms of data confidentiality linked to the operation of the Internet. In particular, it is up to users to set up or ensure the existence of means to secure their personal computer network, as well as to ensure the correct configuration of the connection box (box) connected to the Internet service provider, and other radio access (e.g.: WIFI, 4G, etc.).
Minors under the age of 18 do not constitute the target audience of the Site. However, access to the Site is not reserved for adults because it does not present any content prohibited to minors under 18 years of age.
The Site does not intentionally collect or use personal information from minors under the age of 18.
We will notify you of any material changes to this document on the home page of this Site for users of this Site.
By email :
Via the online form ” Contact us »
Development Department ISMAST ENERGY